Welcome to the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Wiki!
The wiki all about the series that started in 1998 in the United Kingdom that offers large cash prizes for correctly answering multiple-choice questions of increasing difficulty.Started on December 8, 2007. We now have a total of 16,390 pages, and 138,540 contributions have been made!
(view all pages)
- United Kingdom contestants
- United States contestants
- Top Prize Winners
- List of WWTBAM versions
- List of WWTBAM hosts
- Did you know
- Random page on the wiki
These are some things you can help us with:
- Plasmanoodle08's and Darren Monaghan's channel have many videos of the UK version
- Some videos of the Australian and the UK versions on James Booker channel
- Channel with a lot of videos of the Czech version
- WWTBAMclassics has some American videos
- Some videos from the Romanian (1, 2) version
- Some videos of the Russian version: 1, 2, 3
- Some Videos from https://vk.com/video?q=Who%20Wants%20To%20Be%20A%20Millionaire
- Some videos of the Bulgarian version: 1
- Some of all episodes of the German version: 1
- With gameshows.ru, the Russian website, which has more information of some international versions than Wikipedia, although on Wikipedia, you can change languages with the button on the top-left under the word "Who" on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" for more information.
- You can use this link too.
- Update articles in this category so they use the new Ask the Audience parameters. Keep in mind some of these articles need more than that (e.g. infoboxes, categories, pictures), so if possible, add those as well.
- Requested articles
- Create/expand pages for:
- International versions
May be done in some near future
- Create some sort of Daily Question with a random question from any contestant run.
- Set up a way to have featured pages.